Trauma Cover claims

To assess a Trauma Cover claim we need to you provide us with a completed claim form which needs to be completed by the policy owner and the claimant. As well as:

  • A certified copy of the claimant 's birth certificate, driver 's licence or passport.
  • The original policy document or a certified copy of the policy document. Please send us the entire document so that we can verify any special terms and conditions attached to the policy or any change of ownership that may have occurred.
Click below to read our 'How to' guide and download the claim form.
OnePath - Trauma Cover

Your guide to making a Trauma Cover claim

Trauma Cover Claim Form

Want to know more or find an adviser?

Email us

Call 0508 464 999

Most popular